Configure Server Environment Variables
Configure required environment variables for any job running on a server
The following steps enable you to set environment variables for any job running on the selected server.
- Navigate to your server definition in RapidDeploy 'Resources' -> 'Servers' -> [SERVER] -> 'Transport Tab'
- Make sure the plugin selected is the 'SSH Transport' plugin.
- Scroll down to the 'Server Environment Variables' panel.
- Add environment variables as required (see example below)
- Note that the RapidDeploy Orchestration job accepts JAVA_OPTS, which can be used to define any Java properties and parameters, such as initial and maximum heap sizes, for the job execution itself. In the example below, the RapidDeploy job will run with a maximum heap of 2048Mb